For those who are more into caves and coves, Tour B is perfect for you. Be mesmerized by these amazing wonders of El Nido.
- Pinagbuyutan Island
- Snake Island
- Entalula Island
- Cudugnon Cave
- Cathedral Cave
- Pinagbuyutan Island is home to one of the best beaches in the Philippines. Witness sparkling waters in varying shades of cobalt and emerald, enjoy the shade of coconut trees lining the sand, and wonder at the towering cliffs that complete the view.
- Snake Island is so named because of the sandbar that when viewed from above resembles a snake. And no, there aren’t any snakes here. If you want to see mangroves, a quick walk to a different part of the island will reward you with a view of the gorgeous mangroves that dot the fine sand.
- Entalula Island is an idyllic spot that’s perfect for families or beach lovers who want to enjoy clear waters and fine sand most people say are better than Boracay Beach. A must-experience pit stop!
- To enter Cudugnon Cave, you need to go through a hole that barely fits an adult. Inside you’ll find multi-color walls and bats. A stint at Cudugnon Cave definitely makes for a thrilling experience.
- Cathedral Cave is a massive structure in varying shades of black, white and gray. You can enter the cave by swimming or you can do so without disembarking from the boat. It’s an awesome pit stop in that you can really see nature at work here. The interior of the cave does resemble a cathedral and it’s a solemn place that will instill you with a renewed sense of wonder for all that Nature has to offer.
Regular rate: 1,500 PHP per person
Low season rate: 1,300 PHP per person
1. ETDF (Eco-tourism Development Fund) is compulsory and must be bought before embarking on a tour. It costs Php 200/person and is valid for 10 days.
2. Tours are inclusive of Mask and Snorkel, Delicious buffet of grilled fish, pork, chicken, rice, vegetables, fruits, afternoon snacks and complementary drinks, including drinking water.
IMPORTANT: Routes may subject to change depending on the weather and sea conditions.